Wednesday, March 10, 2010

MOR Cosmetics Lychee Flower Soap


I received my MOR Cosmetics Lychee Flower Soap today and am so excited. I could smell it from outside the box. It's so beautifully wrapped that I don't know if I can bare to open it. My little girl begged me all day to open it but I told her let's wait. I just might have to treat myself and buy an Italian Blood Orange or Black Cherry Plum candle that they make. I won my soap from www.ascendingbutterfly.blogspot.com. Thanks Tracy for the opportunity to win, I love your blog.

1 comment:

  1. Amber, I am super happy you received your Lychee Soap and that you love it as much as I do! I know how difficult the thought of opening the beautiful packaging is, but once that scent envelops you in the bath you will be so happy you did! And thanks for your kind words about Ascending Butterfly! :-)

    ReplyDelete